In order for you to be eligible for participation in the program developed by the producers of the Program (the “Producers”), you agree you meet the following eligibility requirements and that
• You must be willing to live in the Likewise House Boat located in Seattle, WA for approximately 14 days on such dates to be determined by Producers in their sole discretion where you will have little or no privacy in any part of the house 24/7. If you are chosen to live in the house, it is your responsibility to make any necessary arrangements with your employer and family in anticipation of your extended absence from home and any expenses you incur shall be solely your responsibility.
• The house is outfitted with video and audio recording devices which will record, broadcast and exhibit your actions and voice at all times, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week in every room of the house for the duration of your participation in the program. You will be observed at all times by the Producers as well as the general public watching on the Internet, mobile devices and any and all other media.
• At the end of your 14 days, and satisfactory fulfillment of your services and as long as you do not violate these eligibility requirements or any other applicable terms and conditions provided to you, you will receive $10,000. Fee will not be paid until 10 business days after satisfactory completion of all required obligations by you.
• You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the application.
• You must be a United States citizen and live in the United States.
• You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
• If you are selected as a finalist, you may be given, and must complete and return (prior to the date of your personal interview in Seattle), any further application materials or documents (such as your birth certificate, passport, and/or other identification) as well as a Medical History Form.
• By applying for participation in the Likewise Boat House, you authorize the Producers to conduct civil, criminal, financial, driver-history and any other type of background checks deemed necessary by the Producers and you will execute any necessary consent to conduct such checks.
• Employees, officers, directors and agents of Likewise and Paper Crane Factory and/or of any of their respective licensees, assigns, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to be participants or participate in the application process.
There will be 3-5 to finalists with one individual selected to be in the house. The Producers reserve the right amend the application or other terms at anytime or to select or not select anyone at their sole discretion.
The Producers are looking for an individual who is articulate, interesting and exhibit enthusiasm for the project as well as a willingness to share their most private thoughts in an open forum. The individuals, while meeting the technical requirements of the program, must also have sufficient physical, psychological, and mental capacity to endure approximately 14 days in a monitored house under unique conditions.